Monday, June 30, 2008

SO very excited!!!



Yes I am indeed crazy...we are adding another furbaby to our family. This addition is truly one in a million and I feel so very fortunate to adding him to our family. He is a dream pup and cannot wait to smell the puppy breath.

Even though we don't know exactly which pup will be ours, because the breeder is helping us choose based on what we want/need in a pup, he already has a name. :) His name will be CHROMA CLWKS The NeverNding Story - call name Falkor! The Neverending Story is one of my favorite childhood movies and I adored Falkor. The theme for the litter is dragons so it was perfect the use the name of a Luck Dragon for our puppy.

Here is a few pics of the litter. We think we'll be getting of the fawntle (fawn mantle) boys. We are going to visit this weekend and we should know more after that visit. I am so excited! Only 5 more sleeps!!!!

No comments: