Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Where did my little puppy go??

I realize that little is relative when talking about a Dane but Falkor is growing up SO fast. He is 80 pounds now at 5 months and is getting all his big boy teeth. We found a couple of molars on the floor this weekend.

He continues to be a total blast and makes instant friends every place we go. He has such an inspiring desire to learn and I love working with him.

We went to the Great Iowa Pet Expo over the weekend and Falkor was such a doll. He was completely comfortable with the crowds, all the dogs, the noise, and even a donkey and mini horse there were walking around in the building. We met a few Danes and saw his best buddy Layla (a brindle girl almost the same age). He soaked up all the attention and was sweet and gentle with every person he met. Whenever someone wants to pet him he will sit right in front of them and just stare up at them with those big brown doe eyes. Such a love!

I need to get some new pics!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I love looking at your pictures! Cant wait to see more. They are growing so fast, its kinda sad.

Nevada Danes said...

Isn't it scary how fast they grow? Wasabi is now 97 lbs...
It's great to hear that he continues to have such a stable, happy temperament! Kudos to you for your successful socialization!