Sunday, November 16, 2008

Falkor got his CGC!!!

This morning Falkor and I took the test for CGC/TDI certification and Falkor did AWESOME! I am SUCH a proud dog Mom. We did the combo test even though Falkor can certify for TDI until he's a year because they were doing the tests together and I thought it would be a good experience anyway. I wasn't sure he'd be able to resist the portion of the test with the food on the floor...to say that Falkor is food motivated is quite an understatement. :) But he had no problem at all. Falkor was the youngest of 30 dogs they tested this morning and the evaluators were very impressed at how well he did for his tender age. Many people commented on his wonderful temperament. One of the evaluators threatened to pup nap him and take him home. :)

I think this accomplishment says alot about Falkor's breeding and where he came from. I feel so very blessed to share our home and hearts with such a great pup!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Thats great news! Hoefully Cooper will be able to follow in his brothers footsteps. You are obviously doing a great job with his training.