

It is SO hard to believe that Falkor is 8.5 months old already. The time is flying and it's hard to remember that he IS still a puppy even though he's huge. We are in our beginners obedience class and Falkor is doing great! He loves it and just thrives on learning. I feel so fortunate to have a pup with so much potential. I still feel like such a newbie trainer but I think Falkor and I will teach each other a great deal.
We did restrained recalls last night in class and the everyone in the building stopped to watch Falkor because he runs FULL tilt...ears & lips flapping...and then stops right in front of me. It's way too cute. I hope to get one of my buddies to take some pics of Falkor's recall next week.
Here are a few pics I snapped today. My big sweet love puppy.
We did restrained recalls last night in class and the everyone in the building stopped to watch Falkor because he runs FULL tilt...ears & lips flapping...and then stops right in front of me. It's way too cute. I hope to get one of my buddies to take some pics of Falkor's recall next week.
Here are a few pics I snapped today. My big sweet love puppy.

No comments:
Post a Comment