Our obedience club had a trial here this past weekend and I stewarded for Open B on Saturday. It was a great learning experience and it was great to watch all of the handlers and dogs perform. It was my first time stewarding for obedience and I was worried that I would screw something up but my best friend Shannon stewarded with me and showed me the ropes. I love watching a great team perform and it's always nice to be able to root for and congratulate your friends for doing well.
I was able to see the Rally Advanced course on Saturday and it was a course we totally could have done! Now I am kicking myself for not entering, especially since the trial is at the building that we train at and it only minutes from my house. I was hesitant to enter because we've been having some zoomie issues but Falkor has been doing so well. Oh well there's nothing I can do about it now!
We've been busy doing training at the club which has been great. We just started a new session of Advanced classes and new member classes start on Thursday. I am also assisting Shannon with a puppy class she is teaching on Wednesdays and then we do some training with our dogs after class.
We had some mild weather on Saturday, before ANOTHER blinkin' snow storm yesterday, so I decided to take Falkor tracking after the trial. I laid a long track with 3 turns and Falkor ran it like a freight train! Tracking in the snow is awesome!
I was able to see the Rally Advanced course on Saturday and it was a course we totally could have done! Now I am kicking myself for not entering, especially since the trial is at the building that we train at and it only minutes from my house. I was hesitant to enter because we've been having some zoomie issues but Falkor has been doing so well. Oh well there's nothing I can do about it now!
We've been busy doing training at the club which has been great. We just started a new session of Advanced classes and new member classes start on Thursday. I am also assisting Shannon with a puppy class she is teaching on Wednesdays and then we do some training with our dogs after class.
We had some mild weather on Saturday, before ANOTHER blinkin' snow storm yesterday, so I decided to take Falkor tracking after the trial. I laid a long track with 3 turns and Falkor ran it like a freight train! Tracking in the snow is awesome!

No comments:
Post a Comment