SHOOT!!! I just figured out that the first trial we are entered in for Novice A is THIS weekend and NOT next weekend like I thought. In addition to freaking out about it being a week closer, my hubby is going to be out of town and I need to find someone to watch my son. My hubby never has to go out of town so of course it figures he does this weekend. LOL I am sure I will get something figured out though.
In happier news we did a Novice run through on Saturday at our local club and Falkor did a really nice job! I am very proud of him. If he can do the same thing at the trials coming up I will be beyond thrilled. :)
We have another fun match on Friday!
In happier news we did a Novice run through on Saturday at our local club and Falkor did a really nice job! I am very proud of him. If he can do the same thing at the trials coming up I will be beyond thrilled. :)
We have another fun match on Friday!

1 comment:
Fingers crossed for you guys!!!
Post a Comment