Thursday, March 8, 2012

Changing up the blog a bit

I am changing up the blog a bit. It is hard to see Falkor's name in the title and blog name. I know I should change the blog name, but I don't think I'm quite ready yet. I think I will just leave it for now.
Most days I still find it hard to believe that Falkor is really gone, but I am able to smile at some of the memories instead of instantly bawling. We all miss him so very much.
There may be a new addition to our family in the near future. It was actually in the works well before we lost Falkor. But I'm not going to do the big reveal until I know for sure. I think I am afraid to jinx it! But if you all could keep your fingers and paws crossed for us, I would greatly appreciate it!

1 comment:

tervnmal said...

Wishing you all the best!

Had class with Elle and Gideon last night, love those spaniels!