Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Maybe we'll try some dock diving!

We had the opportunity to take the girls to another Doggy Swim last week and once again it was way too much fun.  I brought both girls this time and I was really interested to see what Famke would do since she had gone to one of the Doggy Swims last year and had fun but would not jump in the pool from the side.  She would wade in and swim but would not jump in.  I have no idea what changed but the minute she saw I had a squeaky tennis ball she was allll about jumping in the pool from the side.  I think she jumped in and retrieved the ball about 25 times in a row!  She was obsessed with it and watching her jump in was hysterical! I was hoping that watching Famke jump in would have given Flirty the confidence to try it but she wasn't interested.  Flirt decided it was her mission to wait until Famke swam back to the side and then steal the tennis ball...every time!  Poor Famke, she is so incredibly tolerant of her little sister. Flirty also enjoyed jumping on Famke and dunking her under water in the shallows. 

 "Throw the ball Mom!!!"
 
 "Wheeeeeeee!"
 
"Mission to dunk Famke...complete!!"

No comments: