Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Falkor is home!!





What a whirlwind it has been! Mark and I drove up to MN on Friday and went to Jennifer's house on Saturday morning. I was beyond exited and couldn't sleep on Friday night. I was really looking forward to Mark meeting Jennifer, the BIG Danes and the babies of course. I could not believe how much they had grown in just too weeks!!

We spent a few hours covered in Dane pups and had a wonderful visit. Jennifer has done a remarkable job with these pups and honestly Falkor is more than I could have hoped for. He is a complete sweetheart....his tail NEVER stops wagging. What a stable pup too...explores everything with curiosity and a wagging tail. He is already sleeping through the night and has not had a single potty accident in the house.


Jackson and Falkor just LOOOVE each other. It is so heartwarming. Jackson loves to show Falkor his toys and he talks to him all the time.
Here are a few pics from our visit at Jennifers and from Falkor's first couple of days here.


No comments: