
We got back from our visit with the Dane pups late last night and had such an amazing time. It was total puppy heaven. I was so excited to finally meet Jennifer (the breeder) in person and of course meet all the puppers. Jennifer is great...I feel so lucky to welcoming one of her puppies into our home and hearts.
We got to spend time with Amour (the Momma), Ryu (the Pappa), Ladybug( Ryu's sister) and all the babies. Amour, Ryu and Bug were gorgeous and so sweet. I was in heaven getting Dane nuzzles, Dane leans, and having Dane's sitting on my lap. It brought back so many fond memories.
Ohhh the puppies...All of the pups were stunningly beautiful and the puppy kisses and puppy breath were mesmerizing. :) Jennifer showed me which puppy she thought would be a good fit for our family and I felt like we had an immediate connection. He looked me right in the eyes and I just fell in love. He even took a nap fast asleep on my belly. Sooo sweet.
Jennifer has puppy agility equipment set up in her back yard and our lil guy was a rock star going over the puppy dogwalk, teeter and tunnel. It was SO cute.
Our baby will be coming home in a few weeks and I know I'll be counting down the days!
We got to spend time with Amour (the Momma), Ryu (the Pappa), Ladybug( Ryu's sister) and all the babies. Amour, Ryu and Bug were gorgeous and so sweet. I was in heaven getting Dane nuzzles, Dane leans, and having Dane's sitting on my lap. It brought back so many fond memories.
Ohhh the puppies...All of the pups were stunningly beautiful and the puppy kisses and puppy breath were mesmerizing. :) Jennifer showed me which puppy she thought would be a good fit for our family and I felt like we had an immediate connection. He looked me right in the eyes and I just fell in love. He even took a nap fast asleep on my belly. Sooo sweet.
Jennifer has puppy agility equipment set up in her back yard and our lil guy was a rock star going over the puppy dogwalk, teeter and tunnel. It was SO cute.
Our baby will be coming home in a few weeks and I know I'll be counting down the days!

No comments:
Post a Comment