


I got Jackson some window crayons this weekend and they are really fun. They write nice and bright on glass....and on Great Dane's. And they must taste pretty good too because Falkor kept trying to lick Jackson's drawings off of the glass. :)
CH Capriole's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, BN, RN, TT, CGC/TDI And Saravilla Chroma's She Hung the Moon CGC
1 comment:
Hi Falkor,
My name's Honey and I'm a fawn Great Dane too! I saw you on Jackson's blog and thought I'd pop over to say hello, coz I saw that your human likes to do training stuff with you too. Yay! I think there are too few of us Danes doing stuff other than being couch potatoes (which is a very important job too, of course...). So I'm always really excited when I meet another Dane who is into "doing stuff"!
My human does Obedience with me and we also do this really cool thing called Canine Freestyle, which is like 'doggie dancing' - and we do LOTS of clicker training...I love that! It's great fun and I get lots of yummy treats. I am also a Therapy Dog and I work with special needs children.
Anyway, do pop over and visit me sometime!
My site is: www.bighoneydog.com
(and my blog is a separate page leading on from the Homepage)
Hope to see you soon!
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Post a Comment