Monday, July 13, 2009

Whheeeeee Recall!!!



Falkor has always had a very, very...did I mention VERY... enthusiastic recall, which makes me really happy. I love seeing his big smiley face racing toward me. We have to work on him being able to put his brakes on and front without bumping me or blowing past me. We are in advance obedience class now and last week during our recalls Falkor got the SUPER zoomies and flew around the ring like a crazy man. I have never seen zoomies like that before...they were so impressive that everyone in the training club building (3 rings of people!!) stopped to watch. :) It was the only the 2nd time he ever had the zoomies in the building and we've been training there since he was 8 weeks old...so I suppose he had to make them extra impressive. I admit it was quite funny to watch.

I tried to snap a few pics of Falkor doing a recall last night in the backyard. I used the "action" button on my camera but they still are blurry. But that facial expression on the first pic is priceless.

Love this dog!

No comments: