


Every year some of the local community pools have Doggie Swims where they allow local doggies to come and swim before they drain and clean the pool for the season. We missed out last year because I didn't hear about them in advance, but I've been to a few of the swims with Hexi and Isla in the past and they were so much fun.
Falkor and I headed to the Doggie Swim at the Valley View Aquatic Center last Tuesday. It was SO much fun. There were lots of friendly, playful doggies and Falkor was in heaven. I had to take Jackson with me because Mark had to work late. Jackson loved watching the dogs run and swim and play. Falkor found a Malamute doggy friend to play with and they had a blast. They wrestled and ran around like crazy. It was a treat to watch.
Falkor and I headed to the Doggie Swim at the Valley View Aquatic Center last Tuesday. It was SO much fun. There were lots of friendly, playful doggies and Falkor was in heaven. I had to take Jackson with me because Mark had to work late. Jackson loved watching the dogs run and swim and play. Falkor found a Malamute doggy friend to play with and they had a blast. They wrestled and ran around like crazy. It was a treat to watch.

No comments:
Post a Comment