Falkor is officially entered in Novice B Rally at the September trial in Des Moines. I am very excited but also very nervous. I have social anxiety disorder which in part makes me nervous to have strangers watch me do things....um yeah that is exactly what showing in obedience is all about. LOL But I also LOVE the thrill, the excitement and the chance to show off what Falkor and I have learned.
I am usually a total nervous wreck in the ring but I am trying to work on some calming techniques for myself. We'll see if they pay off at this trial.
The Friday and Saturday trial at the Varied Industries building will be interesting because that building is big, loud and very distracting. The trial on Monday will be at our training building which is great.
I can't wait and hopefully I won't throw up or pee my pants. :)
I am usually a total nervous wreck in the ring but I am trying to work on some calming techniques for myself. We'll see if they pay off at this trial.
The Friday and Saturday trial at the Varied Industries building will be interesting because that building is big, loud and very distracting. The trial on Monday will be at our training building which is great.
I can't wait and hopefully I won't throw up or pee my pants. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment