Saturday, April 3, 2010

What Falkor has been up to...



Falkor would like to introduce all of his friends to his new little sister, Famke. Famke has her own blog as well and you can check it out here if you want The Fab Famke. To say that Falkor loves his new sister would be a gross understatement. He just lurrrrrves her! Famke was a bit overwhelmed by his enthusiasm at first but now they play nonstop. Falkor is just thrilled to have another dog in the house again and he is incredible with her. He will sometimes accidentally step on her toes but he plays VERY gently with her. Famke loves to boss him around and Falkor LOVES that. He loves the bossy girls. :)

When they wrestle is it a total riot. Famke will lay on Falkor and just chomp all over him. They are quite the sight to behold.

The session of Advanced Obedience that we just finished was incredible!!!! Our instructor was amazing and I feel like we got so much out of the class. I was able to work with Falkor off leash a lot which was very helpful for us both. We have worked really hard on his zoomie recall issue and he is doing so much better. Being able to work off leash has given me so much more confidence in our teamwork. I am really sad that this session of classes is over and I wish that the same instructor would teach the next session but I don't think someone else is going to be teaching.

Knocking hard on wood...Falkor's knee seems to be doing very well. We continue with all of our rehab and physical therapy work and since the weather finally broke we've been able to start biking which is awesome! At his last rehab vet appt the vet said the knee feels very stable to and there is virtually no swelling. Yippee!

We are entered in a Rally Advanced (eeks LOL) trial at the end of April which I am super excited about because some of Falkor's family will be there! I think we will have a great time together.

I am looking forward to getting back into tracking with Falkor as well. So much to do so little time. :)


1 comment:

Janelle said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait to see you guys and that new little peanut:)