Thursday, August 5, 2010

"Born free....free as the wind blows..."

"Wow...Check this place out Mom!"



Zooooomies Unleashed



Putting on the brakes and coming back to Mom after being called.
Good boy!



My ears help me flyyyyy!


Success!!
I finally found a wonderful place to run Falkor and we were so very lucky that today's weather is down right mild compared to what we've been having.

It was funny because Falkor wasn't sure what to think then we first got there. I'm not sure what it was but he seemed a little worried. BUT that lasted for only a few mere minutes, and once he started sniffing and checking things out I think I actually heard him say "WAHOO!!!". He started zooming all over and once he discovered the water he was in heaven. He zoomed in and out of the water and alllll over the field. It was a blast watching him having such a grand time.

After we got home he went and flopped down in his crate and slept hard!!

*Mission complete*

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Maybe we can check it out when we come to visit. Cooper and Falkor can zoomie around together :)