Even though I've had my awesome lil Flip camera for months now I am just getting around to using it for training help. I've been meaning to tape some of our obedience/Rally practice so I can actually see what we are both doing. And after just taping one of our sessions I can already see things that we need to work on. Woo-Hoo modern technology!! ;)
It is still UNGODLY hot here...I am talking completely insane heat and we are just melting. Right now (at 8pm!!!) it is 101 degrees with the heat index. We are fortunate though because many fellow Iowans are dealing with awful flooding. :(
I took Falkor to Petsmart this morning and we worked on some obedience in the store. He was very *up* when we first got there but settled in and performed nicely for me.
I'm bummed because we didn't have our Rally class tonight because our club had its monthly meeting tonight. We need all the practice we can get!
So if you are interested in seeing Falkor in action you can check out our video.
It is still UNGODLY hot here...I am talking completely insane heat and we are just melting. Right now (at 8pm!!!) it is 101 degrees with the heat index. We are fortunate though because many fellow Iowans are dealing with awful flooding. :(
I took Falkor to Petsmart this morning and we worked on some obedience in the store. He was very *up* when we first got there but settled in and performed nicely for me.
I'm bummed because we didn't have our Rally class tonight because our club had its monthly meeting tonight. We need all the practice we can get!
So if you are interested in seeing Falkor in action you can check out our video.

2 comments:
Hey Jennifer, He is really doing great with the Rally exercises!
RE the video - click on the button below the video on the right-hand side. Copy the code and paste it in the html version of your post where you want it to appear.
Hi Kathie! Thanks you so much for the kind words and for the help!
Post a Comment