
I don't know who is happier that classes are back in session...me or Falkor!! I majorly slacked on training over the holidays and I am thrilled to be in some sort of routine again. We are taking Advanced again and we are also taking a Beginner's Retrieving class and Beginner's Jumping (broad, bar and high) on Thursdays for member classes. Falkor was SO excited to be training again at the club building last week. You could actually see the smile on his face!
Our local club trial is only a month away now so we have lots of work to do!
Our local club trial is only a month away now so we have lots of work to do!



1 comment:
Very cute pictures!
That's really cool that they offer a special retrieving class and jumping class. That's such a good idea.
I still can't believe your Field Spaniel is out of Cash! That's so funny. He's an awesome dog.
Post a Comment