

Our new baby Dane girl..."Flirt"- Saravilla Chroma She Hung the Moon!! This pup was in the works well before we unexpectly lost Falkor. In fact, we were hoping for a pup from this litter even before the breeding took place!! Phew talk about a long wait. :) We've been watching "Flirt" closely since she was born and the breeder thinks she will be a wonderful pup for us. She has turned out very nicely structure-wise has a wonderful temperament with just the right amount of "sassy". ;) We plan do conformation and performance events so hopefully she'll be a dual ring girl!
We will be driving out to Ohio next weekend to pick her up and I couldn't be more excited!! I can't even fall asleep most nights because I can't stop thinking about her. Jackson is thrilled about having another puppy in the house and I think Famke will love having a buddy again. She has been very lonely since we lost Falkor. :(
No dog can ever replace our beloved Falkor but I am really looking forward to having another Dane in the house. It feels so empty without one. And I am really looking forward to the the smiles Flirt will bring us and the puppy antics we will revel in. :)
We will be driving out to Ohio next weekend to pick her up and I couldn't be more excited!! I can't even fall asleep most nights because I can't stop thinking about her. Jackson is thrilled about having another puppy in the house and I think Famke will love having a buddy again. She has been very lonely since we lost Falkor. :(
No dog can ever replace our beloved Falkor but I am really looking forward to having another Dane in the house. It feels so empty without one. And I am really looking forward to the the smiles Flirt will bring us and the puppy antics we will revel in. :)

3 comments:
Omg!! I'm sooo excited for you. I was just talking about Famke today to Cash's owner Karin. I was saying how I'm so glad you have Famke and she must be happy to play with her friends too, but this is even better! You guys will have a blast. And I hope she's a dual-activity girl, for some tracking/agility/obedience stuff - on the weekends you aren't tearing up the breed rings :)
I really am so happy for you guys - I was worried when I looked at the picture quickly you got a Border Collue! But I love that it's another Dane. She's going to bring so much happy, positive puppy energy to your family.
That's wonderful! It will be so fun to watch her grow up. You will have to post LOTS of pictures!
OMG!!! A puppy!!! Finally getting caught up and I'm so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment