Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Flirty the Water Dane



Last night one of the local pools had a Doggie Swim night before they drain and close the pool.  I have brought my dogs to these events every year and they just LOVE IT.  It was Flirty's first year at the pool and she had SO much fun. I had to actually drag her out of the pool when it was time to leave.  
 

 She did have a bad habit of wanting to steal the other dog's toys though.  To her credit, she would only steal them for a second and then drop them back in the water. She had the most fun chasing dogs that were chasing after balls and such. 
 
 Flirt walks on water!! This group of dog lovers were really getting a kick out of Flirty's epic pool zoomies.  
 

"Aw Mom can you quit making me pose so I can go back in the pool!!!"

3 comments:

tervnmal said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

That is SO cool!! We don't have anything like that around here. We don't have any public pools, so I guess that's why. She looks adorable - I wish I could have seen the pool zoomies!

PS ~ I got to see Famke's daddy this weekend, and his new Sheltie "brother".

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous dog! That looks like so much fun! Where do you locate places to do that