Sunday, October 25, 2009

I got to see my brother again!!



We were so excited to find out that Cooper and his Mom and Dad were going to be in town during the Pet Expo and we got to meet at the the dog park again to play. The boys were dying to play at the Expo so they were thrilled to be able to rip it up at the park on Sunday. I could watch them play all day! Falkor just adores Cooper and would try to pull/bite his tail when he tried to play with any other dog. Silly brothers!


2 comments:

LongStory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MelloYello said...

Awww, i wish we lived closer to some of the siblings so that Prime got to see and play with them, when he saw Zen the one time we got to see him he was SO excited. I totally believe that they remember each other. It's so sweet to see that you guys get to see each other, even if it's infrequently. Thanks for posting the pictures