Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kick @$$ New Collar!



I have been running to my mail box everyday waiting for this collar to arrive! I found it on Etsy while looking for 2 inch collars and I squealed when I saw the dragon stamp. Falkor's litter was the Dragon's Lair litter, and Falkor is named after the Luck Dragon in the movie The NeverEnding Story.

The collar is just AWESOME! I am breaking in the leather and once the insane wind settles down I'll take some pics of Falkor wearing his new gear.


3 comments:

brooke said...

so cool! I love finding things on Etsy! Can't wait to see him modeling it!

tervnmal said...

That rocks! Love new collars, love leather! It's especially cool when you find stuff with your dog's litter theme.

Anonymous said...

Sweet! And it looks even better on him...!
- - - - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more