
Wow where has this week gone?? Last weekend I went up to Falkor's breeders house and got to love on a gorgeous litter of Dane babies that happen to be Falkor's nieces and nephews. As you can imagine they were entirely too cute and I almost had to sneak one home in my suitcase.
Oh the heavenly puppy breath! Jennifer had just introduced the pups to pottying outside and they were already taking to it at 6 weeks old! It was so cute to watch 7 little pups tumble outside and explore the world.
They have such unique personalities and you can already see so much potential. One of the girls is a mini version of her Momma and she is a little spitfire. It was a riot to watch her.
Here are some of the pics I took.
Oh the heavenly puppy breath! Jennifer had just introduced the pups to pottying outside and they were already taking to it at 6 weeks old! It was so cute to watch 7 little pups tumble outside and explore the world.
They have such unique personalities and you can already see so much potential. One of the girls is a mini version of her Momma and she is a little spitfire. It was a riot to watch her.
Here are some of the pics I took.





2 comments:
OMG Great Dane puppies!!! So cute! I don't know how you could visit those pups and not want to take one home with you!
Brooke...it was beyond difficult! LOL
Post a Comment