Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A little extra flavor!


I decided that instead of trying to maintain two separate blogs for Famke and Falkor, I would just do one instead. So for those of you that don't know who Famke is, let me introduce you! Famke is a two year old Field Spaniel that is sweet as sugar and just a bit naughty. :) She LOVES training and so far she has her BN, RN, TT, CGC/TDI. We hope to also compete in agility someday but I actually have to train her for that first. ;)

Famke is my first conformation dog and so far she has 7 points towards her Championship. Conformation has been an interesting journey for us so far and I was really intimated at first. I feel more comfortable in the conformation ring now and I think it has been a wonderful experience for Famke. She has been at dog shows and in the ring since she was 6 months old and she thinks they are a super fun party! I'm not sure if she will get her Championship because it is really hard to find majors in Fieldies in the Midwest but we are having fun.



Falkor and Famke are the BEST of friends. They absolutely adore each other and I feel so lucky that they are so sweet to each other.

Famke says "Hello" to everyone and sends ear wuffles to all!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a Field Spaniel! I have always been intrigued by the breed so I look forward to meeting her through the blog! I love that picture of Falkor and Famke snuggling. :-p

tervnmal said...

Oh fun, now I can keep up with both your kids in one place.

Phoenix adores field spaniels - he is quite infatuated with Famke's littermates, Ellie and Gideon. (I've got the right litter, don't I?)

Jennifer H. said...

Samantha Fieldies are SO much fun!! And as you can see Falkor is pretty smitten with her as well. ;)

Yes Melinda you got it!! And Famke wants me to tell you that she has a crush on Phoenix. She loves a guy that can do it all! :)

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know we passed the Liebster Blog Award to you, Falkor and Femke over on our blog! :)