
On Monday our local mall offered a night for people to bring their pets to see Santa. I took Falkor last year and decided that it should be Famke's turn this year. Famke was finally done being in heat and she was THRILLED to be able to finally go somewhere!
The event started at 6pm and we got there about 10 after and there was already a long line. Famke was wearing her Christmas dress that I got on clearance from Target's pet department last year and she loved all the attention she got. Lots of people wanted to stop and pet the cute doggy in the pretty dress. :)
When it was finally our turn, Famke trotted right up to Santa and nuzzled his hands (looking for treats) although she wasn't so sure when I put her up on his chair. But she was a good girl and stayed while they look her pic. She asked Santa for a new, fancy collar and some liver treats. ;)
The event started at 6pm and we got there about 10 after and there was already a long line. Famke was wearing her Christmas dress that I got on clearance from Target's pet department last year and she loved all the attention she got. Lots of people wanted to stop and pet the cute doggy in the pretty dress. :)
When it was finally our turn, Famke trotted right up to Santa and nuzzled his hands (looking for treats) although she wasn't so sure when I put her up on his chair. But she was a good girl and stayed while they look her pic. She asked Santa for a new, fancy collar and some liver treats. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment