I came home this afternoon to find Falkor on the living room carpet carefully licking out the inside of an empty glass jar. While I was gone he somehow managed to take a new, unopened jar of Newman's spaghetti sauce off the kitchen counter, open the jar - without breaking the glass or puncturing the metal lid- and licked the entire jar clean. In addition, he didn't get a single drop of sauce on the carpet.
And poor Famke...he didn't share with her...she didn't smell like sauce.
I can't get those freaking lids off and I have hands!!!!
And poor Famke...he didn't share with her...she didn't smell like sauce.
I can't get those freaking lids off and I have hands!!!!

1 comment:
I'll know who to call next time I can't get one of those d*mned jars open!
A friend's large mixed breed once took a crock pot off the kitchen counter (didn't break it), took the lid off, took the roast out and was laying on the couch chewing on the bone when my friend got home. She lost her house privileges for that one.
Post a Comment