Monday, January 2, 2012

Holiday Whirlwind!



WOW how is it 2012 already??? The holiday season literally flew by in a blur. We had a very nice holiday, but I always feel a little blue after all the fanfare of the holidays is over. I think it is helping a bit that until yesterday we had unseasonably warm temps and NO snow!! Weird but I will take it. :) I am looking forward to getting back on track with training and having some sort of schedule again. I am excited for what 2012 may bring!

The pups had a wonderful Christmas and we actually got to go out and play at the park on Christmas because it was nearly 50 degrees!! The dogs loved it and it helped tire them out some. Falkor dog some Dane size dog toys (a HUGE fleecy fuzzy man and a HUGE fleecy fuzzy ball) and plays with them all the time. Famke got a new treat dispensing toy and a honking duck toy, and she will not share either of them!



" I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy"



"Oh Squishy makes a fun sound when you squeeze him!"

No comments: